"Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo"Oh I love my Emmie Lou! The Winter Snow Ball for their school tonight.These Beautiful young ladies making some memories on a cold winter’s night! Took me back to when she was “My” Little Snowball Queen… or maybe I should say Noah’s? Time please slow down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Little Miss Formal
A very exciting time for students in the 8th grade! The year is coming to an end and 8th grade formal is a big deal. They get to get all dre...
-
Well, its been a year. Memorial Day will never be the same for me! Not much else to say except it hurts and I hate it. Why lie? I miss him s...
-
Well.... been thinking of a lot of childhood memories lately. It's amazing how "thinking back" can get you through a run or m...
-
February 9, 1953... my Daddy was born into this world. Today is his birthday and I want to celebrate him. He would have been 56 years old to...




No comments:
Post a Comment