May is such a filled month! All the things! Graduation, awards, camps & the start of summer fun! It's nice to have a break though so we look forward to the summertime vibes! Less on the plate but able to fill up with fun! Summer goes fast though, so you gotta soak it up!!!!
July 05, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Little Miss Formal
A very exciting time for students in the 8th grade! The year is coming to an end and 8th grade formal is a big deal. They get to get all dre...
-
Well, its been a year. Memorial Day will never be the same for me! Not much else to say except it hurts and I hate it. Why lie? I miss him s...
-
Well.... been thinking of a lot of childhood memories lately. It's amazing how "thinking back" can get you through a run or m...
-
February 9, 1953... my Daddy was born into this world. Today is his birthday and I want to celebrate him. He would have been 56 years old to...


























No comments:
Post a Comment