June 27, 2024

Sunny With A Chance Of Flowers!!!


For where there are flowers, there are smiles! Flowers make me happy, happy, happy! Every year I love seeing the ones that come back! They come back bigger & better & fill my heart with even more happiness!!! I plant new things every season because well…. There can never be too many flowers! They are beautiful blooming and the entire process! They are a treat to cut and have in our home & even when they dry out.. I still think they have such beauty! God made some amazing & gorgeous nature on this earth to look at and enjoy! Thank you God for sunshine & flowers & the season of spring!











































































No comments:

Seventy is Special

An Absolutely Perfect Special Day…April 14th…🩷 A Birthday Celebration For Our Center. 🌸My Mama turned 70!!!🌸 She’s overly deserving to be...