January 03, 2020

It’s Fall Ya’ll


Fall & Family just go hand & hand! Fresh pedicures & fancy smiles for a happy night! The best part about living close to everyone is we can celebrate life & be together so much more for times we will never forget & will be thankful we took the time to get together. I mean honestly I have never gotten to do this! The girl nights, the bday celebrations, the family at ballgames & school events & cousins at church on Sundays. It feels so great & I am so thankful for all of these beautiful faces & hearts of the ones we love the most! 
This post is full of those times & it always makes my heart smile to look at the pictures!
 To top it off we even had some of our bestest friends from Texas come visit! What fun pictures to remember our time together! We love Grant & miss him riding his bike down & knocking on our door for Gunner to play! Lord knows I miss my sweet Brigette..my easy peasy friend who loves all things I love & a true down home gal! The kind of friend you don’t have to see or talk to everyday & can settle into the couch with your matching house shoes & talk about life & all that has been happening. I feel so blessed to have a visit from ones we love. It hugs my heart & reminds me we are forever loved from our Texas friends. 








































































































No comments:

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...