July 06, 2019

A Mother's Day I Will Never Forget


A Mother's Day I will never forget... Such a special time with Texas friends who we are gonna miss dearly! They had the Tennessee flag flying when we arrived & gave it to us to take with us... as our time in TX is coming to an end & this would be our last trip to their place for a while. ❤️ Being a Mama is the greatest gift & finding other Mamas to be on this journey with is a true celebration! Cheers to Mamas! πŸŽ‰My children... growing faster than wildflowers... 🌾🌻🌾 oh how I feel so blessed to be their Mama!πŸ’˜ My crazy husband surprised me with pictures of a Mother's Day gift that is waiting on me in TN... A miniature DONKEY! She is 6months old & just weaned & everyone knows I need another baby to love. 😝 Our kids are so excited to add another member to our family soon! Last but certainly not least.... 

❤️Our Mamas❤️ Who we look to for everything... Always thinking, "What do they think? What would they do?" Just sometimes being in their presence or reading their words fills up our hearts with all the love we need.

 Because we all know there is no other love like a Mother's Love❣️

#cominghometomama

#tfortexas #tfortennessee #mamasbecelebrating










































No comments:

Time To SPRING Into ACTION

Time to spring into action! Flowers are blooming! Everything is turning green! It's a beautiful time of the year! I love being outside a...