April 27, 2019

“Anguilla... The Trip of A Lifetime For Us”

❤️This M-A-N..... ❤️
I am oh-so-overwhelmed with gratefulness for the Trip of a Lifetime he won for us. I remember getting the bracelets & letter in the mail b/ c Nate was in the top spot! It always seems too good to be true & we don’t get our hopes up b/c many times he would be 2nd or 3rd or something crazy happen at the end moving him out of a #1 spot. But this year... it ACTUALLY happened! Trip of a lifetime! Crazy timing since we are planning to move but hey maybe God knows we needed it?! We are very grateful! We were both in awe of this gorgeous island & full of emotions at the beauty of God's creation. The excursions were beautiful & tiger boats were fun but bumpy! The ocean just didn’t look real! Snorkeling in a beautiful place like this is an experience I always wish I could bottle up & bring home to share. We feel so thankful for this time together! We were spoiled silly & I could not be any prouder for Nate. The dinners & dressing up were so much fun! One of the days Nate got to play golf while I got a massage & went for an emotional run on the beach in awe of God’s creation. I felt grateful that I was just now getting to experience something as this in my life & appreciated it  so very much! So thankful for awesome grandparents who took care of our VIP littles while we were away!
#anguilla #handsofgod #unforgettable











































































































































No comments:

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...