December 27, 2018

Birthday Bundle For Two



My oldest & my youngest both take the cake for November!  Noah turned 14!!!  How can my little pea pod be 14???? He is growing up before our eyes & I can barely stand to see hairy man legs on my baby!!!  I wish I could slow the clock... but since I know I can't... I am just gonna have to soak him up!  He is a pretty cool teenager & he makes me laugh & drives me crazy!  But I love to hang out with him most of the time... Ha!  When I have had too much big kid... I squeeze my baby girl who turned 7!  I told her she isn't allowed to get any bigger.  She is just perfect.  Still small enough to snuggle real good & carry down the stairs in the mornings for school.... good gravy I know I am crazy!  I told my knee it was just gonna have to get over itself b/c I need to carry my baby down.  Most of the time it cooperates.  November is full of family & friends & thankfulness all around!  

Here are a few pics... and yes I put every one of Noah at the table b/c I just love seeing him smile!






































No comments:

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...