December 27, 2018

"Fall Favorites"

There are always so many pictures to look back on!  It is all I can do to get them on here so we can look back.  Time truly flies when you have the pictures to prove it!  Times always seem like things came & went so quickly!  Reminds me to keep taking pictures & keep life from getting too crazy so we can take in these times cause when I look back... they mean so much!  Fall is such a fun time of year... you never know what the weather will be. Will they be doing gymnastics in leotards on the trampoline or we will be bundled up eating some yummy soup?  That's the great weather of Texas!
Happy Fall Ya'll
gymnastics sisters




My niece Coralie is 1


Date Night!

Things like this make me happy!  Brothers!






Halloween Snacks after school with rats... Heee Heee



The kids weren't sure what to think when I dressed up and put out all my old freaky dolls for supper... they told me they wanted their old Mama back!  Ha!





This is some special soup around these parts... and every time I get out the recipe that Nathan's grandmother "Overs" wrote... I can hear her voice saying the very last sentence.  Just precious!  I always add black eyed peas and always put more potatoes just because she said.  




Packing up the farm to go spread some cheer to some folks at a safehouse since the kids don't get to go out of their community, people bring a little treat or treating to them.  So sweet.




She was so into dressing up for 80s day


Haunted House Fun


Special friends celebrating birthdays!  Always a great time of laughs & memories!

Trick or Treating 2018.... I figured we would keep the creepy doll thing going...







No comments:

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...