May 01, 2015

"We ARE Gonna Make It! Livin On A Prayer….. A Rescue In Motherhood!"

HAPPY MAY!!! 
So if you listen to my music on here… you are probably laughing… I love music!  All kinds from all times!  I hear a song and can almost put meaning to it for this life or my life!  Heard a little Bon Jovi "Living On A Prayer" while running and the words just S-T-U-C-K!  I thought…this is perfect for Mother's Day coming up!   So true…. 

 "We've got to hold on to what we've got
It doesn't make a difference if we make it or not
We've got each other and that's a lot for love
We'll give it a shot
Woah, we're half way there
Woah, livin' on a prayer
Take my hand, we'll make it I swear
Woah, livin' on a prayer"

Aren't we all seriously just "LIVING ON A PRAYER"???  Some days we are wound up like a ball of yarnhangin on by a thread…. danglin in the ditches…. whispin in the weeds….. feeling like we are on a roller coaster that never stops!!!
But man don't it feel so great when you are RESCUED and  have that moment… that day… that week… that everything sinks… in place… runs smoothly… just works like you want it to???  
It's those moments… that we find our "joy" and we continue living on a prayer of thankfulness for our blessings… for strength to get through the moments of parenting… for a God that listens to us anytime we want to talk to him.  
Yes… We are Living On A Prayer!  We will make it!  We do have to hold on to what God has blessed us with!  Take care of it… Use it to glorify Him. 
Until next time….Happy May Everyone!  More Mother's Day Mumbles coming soon!  :)

For the Mother's Day Month of May and Every month after that….
 I hope you are living on a prayer….  

 Pray like little children

P-R-A-Y



 Love the little joys!  So little….yet so big!


I told you this was coming…. here are some of my flowers!  :)

 Coffee, quiet time, birds chirping, pretty flowers to look at….. yes, yes, yes

 patio plants are a must

These just jump out and kiss me and make me happy

 pretty
 Rose Bushes… that need some love and mulch

 Bluebonnets
 Flowers have been loving the rain!  Vibrant!


 smell, smell, smell 

 When I say pink…you say… PINK!!!!  

Simply Stated


 Some days it's just Elsa and Sonny

 I love this picture! Do this!  Cut your kids giant pieces of watermelon and it seriously will let you cook supper (after you take their adorable picture) and occupy them in all kinds of wonderful ways!  :)

 Surprise Lunch at school!  I take him sushi because he's cool like that and eats everything in the world!


 Does this explain Texas Sports? My Lacrosse Player Son will say YES!

Her 1st pair of "designer heels"….. You must pause for a pose in Target with your new Elsa pumps.  

 This big boy is growing up!  He is looking mighty colorful in his matchy outfit!


 I will pose
I will pose in the flowers
I will pose with my hands on my hips
 I will pose with pig tails
I will pose with my new elsa shoes
I will pose with pink lipstick all around my lips
I will pose like I am walking the pink carpet and everyone is watching


 Jensie at a birthday party for one of "her" friends

 This hat!  He is one of his own kind!  I love him!

 Loves nature and all things growing and crawling in it  :)
 some days we just can't make it without a nap…. mama too :)
 Is my third child graduating preschool?  How can it be that 3 of the Orange Kids will be in Elementary School next year?  I feel like I just had this 9 lb. baby boy!

 We like to get dirty!  Really, Really Dirty! You know you aren't in "Complete Trouble" when your mama gives you the look but then pauses and says, "Hold on, I have to take your picture!"  :)
 All Mama did was make supper…. Boy did she have her work cut out that night!  After I took this pic here comes Sonny…our very white dog… that was very brown!  

 "I don't want to look at the camera mama, I want to look over here!"  
Well ok then!  I will take that shot too… thank you very much you beautiful little child!  :)

 Pretty girls

 Do we have to look at each other?  I did this for you MeeMaw! :)

 Loves to climb!  Just like her big sissy!


 Fieldtrips are Fun with FunYuns!  :)  Expecially when it's adventurous with rope climbing, balancing and zip lining!  Yes Please!!!

 Is Daddy ready for the Z-I-P LINE???  

 This is how we snuggle

Love this!!!  Life is a struggle.  Motherhood is a struggle.  Parenting is a struggle.  It's what you "do" with the struggles that make Life worth living!  


LICE STINKS!  
We ain't scared though…. we got this! 


When you get "the call" from the nurses office…. and you hear the "L word"…. you cringe, you start scratching your head… you think… panic a little… scratch some more…. You check everyone like a crazy person… You shampoo everyone even though only one kid had it and it's all over their grade level…yikes ….you wash sheets and blankets.. you spray… you do your duties…. knowing…. it can happen again… and if and when it does…. you just go with it…. because this is Life…. it doesn't make you dirty… it doesn't make you bad… it just makes you alive on this earth… and this is life. 
So put a grocery bag over your head and take a selfie!  
All willing participants are in this selfie!  LOL!  
(This was sent to a school friend who also has it... for good moral support and a good laugh)

They are worth the struggles…. They are worth the sacrifice… They are worth anything!
  We are gonna make it!  Livin on a Prayer…. Take My Hand… We'll Make It Orange Kids!  :)


Be Rescued!

This is why we ARE gonna make it!  

No comments:

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...