February 05, 2015

"Just A Few J-O-L-T-S"

Just a few January Jolts…. you know… back to school… back to life…back to the w-a-v-e-s... back to the groove.  Hubby went on a huntin trip… had a blast!  Celebrated a friend's bday by surprising him with a duck huntin trip. So… I'm jealous… ok maybe not about shootin ducks, but we all know it's nice to take a trip with friends!  :)  Hint, Hint… Mamas be plannin! :)  
I hope everyone's 2015 has started off nicely.  I feel like sometimes we truly have to live day by day.  Seems like there are so many things going on… people are so busy!  We all have this thing called 
L-I-F-E we are trying to get through… "wave after wave"….the kids, the jobs, the home, the to dos, the unexpected.  I have to remind myself…Our Lord is in control!  Calm our minds… slow down… the new year has just begun and the exhaustion has already set in?  I've been reminded by some "simple things" which are always the best.  They truly keep me going.. keep me alive!  It's the confirmation that we are here for a reason… But what are we doing about that reason? Are we making the most of it?  "Am I wrong for trying the reach the things that I can't see?"  Love the songs on here this time… always have… Little jazzy tunes to pep you up for the New Year!  It's 2015!  Reach for something you can't see!  Embrace Change!  Don't Be Afraid!  Live this Life!  It might feel like a J-O-L-T…. but that's ok… sometimes we need a jump-start to get us going!  


 umm huh… got your coffee… no kiddos… enjoy it babes!  

 Gah… they look so happy in camo? :)

 Happy Daddies!
 Waitin on dem ducks
 I have loved this man for almost 21 years!  Even in this demeanor…. it suits him!  :)
This is simple… this is beautiful!

 Ready for action

 He's mine Ladies…. all mine!  :)


 Back home…. back to reality daddies!  :)

 We had a little fun while daddy was huntin…. skating never hurt nobody

 5 year olds love it!
 10 year olds do too but then they like some games!

 Legs or Arms?  

 Love the pool!
 The slides are super fun! :)
 silly girl
 Yep… she's 7 and she draws roses on her shirt… what in the world????  Love this girl!

 This girl is my angel.. my nature fairy.. my sweetie… made a cross out of sticks and placed rocks and a flower at the base… Seriously?  I was cooking worms in the sunlight at her age?  
This is simple… This is beautiful!

 Some story telling time at a school function… Oh Noah!

 My 5th child… He is sitting like that because I got up from the spot that is there… He wanted to be next to me that he laid like this?  

 Time for some outdoor play!

 this is beautiful!  At the deer lease with Daddy and look at the creation around him :)
This is simple… this is beautiful!
 Boys loving this tree!  
 Noah got super excited and said… " I know what this is!  We are talking about it in school!  It's erosion!  Take my picture!"  LOL!!!

 What!  Tire swing at the deer lease?  Ok… mama needs to come again soon! :)

 These boys could live there! :)

 Just a selfie I found on my phone! 

 while she's not busy doing selflies… she is acing her spelling tests with "curly cue" letters… 

 Me and My Park Princess on a Picnic

 Wedding girls are gorgeous!  

 But sometimes they might be B-R-I-D-E-Z-I-L-L-A-S

  Loved this tree!  :)

 Gunner too! 

 A little cave action

 Our handprints and feet prints

 Noah selfies

 gorgeous afternoon

 she called me over to take her picture b/c she found all these flowers… 
this is simple… this is beautiful

 Sweet Sisters

 Sweet and Sassy haircut

She got her some "Elsa Sneakers"… a pink balloon and insisted on carrying ALL the shopping bags!  Gotta love her attitude? :)




 sweet picof all 4 of them


 the mama and the daddy… yep… they all ours!  :)

 Some wonderful scripture!!!



 Some Sweet Gals!


 Everyone needs a sweet yellow sweater that screams
 S-U-N-S-H-I-N-E
And a stool to sit on and look sweet…. Slow Down Time!  
This is simple… this is beautiful!

No comments:

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...