June 21, 2014

"This Fairy Is Rockin Her 7th Birthday!"


Emmie Lou is SEVEN!  Where does the time go?  It seems like yesterday she entered this world as an ANGEL dropped out of HEAVEN after we buried my Daddy 3 weeks prior.  She was perfectly plump and pretty in pink!  She wore bows and dresses and glittery shoes and gave me so many fun things to do!  HE knew I would need HER to distract me from the grief.  She is a delightful, sweet, kind, artistic little girl.  It's hard to watch them get older...but fun to see their excitement with the coming of their birthday!  What a fun party to prepare for!  So many details... but all of them were lovely!  I have to give much credit to Pinterest for the party table ideas that were easy and fun to create!  She is our nature, outdoor, girl in a tree that feels like she has the whole world to see!  I know she will remember this day and this party!  It was magical and memorable!  
Happy Birthday to my sweet Emmie Lou!


 Ready to make their own fairy garden!


Hubby took this from upstairs and even though the screen messed up the clarity... it looks so fairy like down there!

 Fairy Treats that are Sweet to Eat!

 Her and her fairy cake her awesome artisty daddy decorated for her! Such a perfectionist he is!  :)

Daddy worked hard!  :)


 What a delightful bunch of friends!  We welcome you anytime!

 Fairy Friends

 Time for the P-P-PRESENTS!

 Wonder what's in this one?

 I love her face
 Make a wish my sweet little girl



 FRIENDS!


 Rockin this Fairy Party Poolside


 A little after party art time
 More Presents from Tennesee!  :)
 Still Young 
 Sweet innocence

 Getting Older

 Happy Birthday to our 7 year old Emmie Lou
 She is so easy to love!
Me & My Fairy Angel

No comments:

The Christmas Belly Sweater

December is packed already with all the festivities of Christmas!  Christmas parties.Christmas Basketball Tournaments.Christmas Mexican Food...