March 09, 2013

"Look Here For A Little More Love"

Here are the end of our Love Month pics and a few of late... Has it been a while or do I always say that?  It seems like I choose time with the hubby over blogging most of my nights! :)  I wait until he is gone to blog and sometimes I don't do it then. 
 Honestly, I could blog everyday with a little sumpin...
 a little sumpin sweet...
 a little sumpin happy... 
a little something positive...
 But... sometimes all the duties of life get in my way.
 But.. I am always looking for a little more love? 
 Love to give, Love to receive, Love to share.
 "Do everything in Love." 1 Corinthians 16:14   
Don't we all want Love?  Real Love?  From anyone?  Family? Friends?  God?  Well we know God Loves us because John 3:16 tells us he does!!!  He gave up his son for us!!!!  I can't even imagine loving someone enough to do that for them?  
It seems so simple to love these Littles of mine.  Even with their whining, complaining, mistakes, misbehavior, messes, failures....constant neediness... they are children... they are to be loved! 
 But it is difficult sometimes to choose to love the ones that have hurt you, spoke bad of you, judged you, wronged you?  
"Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against one of your people, but love your neighbor as yourself.  I am the LORD." Leviticus 19:18
Wheewwww WEEEE That is soo hard! 
 If you know me...you know I love running and exercising... this gives me a lot of time to think. :)   The other day I thought of something really quite funny but actually so true!  I dated a guy in high school for almost 10 months...thought I was gonna marry him!  He went on his senior trip, came home and dumped me on my back porch... no explanation... just broke up with me!  Ummm Hello????  Tragic?  I moped for 2 weeks!  Finally some friends encouraged me to go to a party at "Nathan Orange's House" because his parents were gone.  Sorry guys!  :/  So I went... not having a clue me and Nathan would "hook up" :)  Uhhhh yeah... we did... and we have been together ever since!  I thought to myself... even though my boyfriend dumping me seemed so devastating at the time... something even more wonderful happened. NATHAN!  Sometimes something bad has to happen for something greater to take place?  I know my high school story is cheesy but I love to look back and see God! It keeps me going with the ups and downs of this life and helps me have "a little more love." Even when it seems impossible...you just have to keep loving...because God told us to!  We can't always look back and see everything clear.. but it's nice when HE lets us see a little bit of the why's and what nots.  :)  
Ok there is my Love Month "Love Story".... deep love thoughts by Angie ... Ha Ha!  Keep Lovin!  :)
Until Next time.... a fun filled, themed, Spring Break for the Orange Kiddos is about to GO DOWN!  :)  Happy Spring Break Everyone!


Look here for a little more love with the Orange's 
 How could you not be happy with a Pinterest recipe?
 This is getting ready for bed?  
 A Little Valentine Love Loot
thank you Nonna and Papa and MeeMaw for all your treats too! :)
 STREAMERS!!!!!
 A LOVE BREAKFAST!!!!
 Yes.... a crabby patty sucker from MeeMaw BEFORE SCHOOL
 Because I love him so..... 
 LOVE BREAKFAST #2
 Because I love her so....
 She got some too.... 
 Emmie made this at preschool for me :)
 Love Breakfast #3... because I love him so...
 Hubby always knows
 Ice cream sundaes at Valentines Party at school... can't go wrong with whip cream on the lips?
 Because I have 4 children and the 4th one is constantly in this position.... This was my Valentine Card to my Mama... via picture mail.... on Valentines Day.... "Be Mine" Mama... Be Mine and get here and HELP ME!!!!  LOL!  I love you even if I stink and didn't mail a card!  I know you understand! :)

 Valentine Party game... OH MY WORD!!!!  YOU HAVE TO DO THIS AT HOME!  IT WILL KEEP YOUR KIDS BUSY FOR HOURS!!!!!!  
 Some classy classmates :) 
 Always a box around to play in :)

 No school Holiday and my lovely friend surprises us with fresh warm doughnuts...hats and all....My kiddos never get doughnuts...They were NUTS!  :)   I LOVE surprises!  I love my sweet Kim 

 My sweet Emmie Lou decided to practice her books of the bible again and this time she decided to "bling" the letters!  LOL  Her and Noah have always done this but Mama got a little more excited with all the bling on them this time!  Ha!!!  
 Photo Shoot.... Pretty Little Girl
 Bash Bash Bashful
 Sweetness
 "Ok here I am"
 We still need to work on this one... got to look at the camera with this one babe!  Ha!
 Me and Noah Valentine's Day Party!  
 Her silly side :)

 She LOVES her big brother and his cool go cart!!!


 Pirate Day at school.... too cute

 this is my sweater... and everytime I wear it I sing Keith Urban... "take your cat and leave my sweater, cause we got nothin left to weather...."
 Peekaboo

 VRMMMM

 Baseball games are for cheering and stenciling

 I love fuzzy headed jammy babies

 Park Play....
 Got floors in our kitchen redone and no one wanted to play or go anywhere during the insanity...they just wanted to watch the demolition!  ADORABLE sitting there!  They loved it!  :)

 Wheeeee
 Giant sandbox

 Last day of school for Emmie for spring break.... waffle cones it is!!!


 I'm coming to get you!

 Get ready MeeMaw... He is All boy!





 Ain't nothing cuter than little striped legs hanging out



 My BOYS!





Enjoy your days.... slow down people!

 Love this!  I appreciate all the people that lift me up!  It makes my heart happy to lift others up too!  "A little more love" :)




No comments:

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...