October 14, 2012

"What's Inside Your Bubble?"

I woke up Saturday morning.... the kids slept in because their little legs were worn out from skating the  night before.  Fun times!  :)  I roll over to check my phone (since the sound doesn't work :/ I never know if I get a call or text... so I try to check it regularly!  Oh humbug iphone!  :)  I check my email on my phone which shows me this blog I follow has an update. :)  I am inspired!  I am happy to read there is another soul out there that has the same thoughts as I do.  I feel connected!  Isn't it awesome when you "connect" with someone?  Such Peace!  I have felt this with many of her posts!  :) So inspired that I decided to blog about it myself!  :)  And...Yes!  I put some pictures on here too! :)

So.... I have found myself "living inside my bubble" of life... in my little town that I love...my life... my family...my husband...my kids...my home...my faith...those I need to reach out to...
Sometimes...it's all you need?

I Love My Bubble!  It's my "happy place!" 

 It's the rainbow on a Sunday evening...
the eyes of my baby girl... 
It's my "all boy..about to be 8 year old" who can catch any moving creature that crawls or flies in our backyard!  :)
 It's my sweet hearted 5 year old daughter who as sweet as tea and loves to make you proud of her.  
It's the smell of my 3 year old son's neck when I snuggle up to him for a nap.  
It's the "excitement" in my husbands voice when he peeks into the oven and says with a giddy voice, "I never know what you are gonna come up with!"  
It's the proud son that happily tells me he got a sticker at school for behavior...again...! :)  
It's my daughter who is acting like its Christmas because she got to go to Bible Hour at church for the first time and LOVED it!!!!!!!  It made her feel so big!  She can't wait to go back! 
 It's the common love me and my 3 year old have for brownies and when he says in his cutest little voice..."Oh mama, deez bwownies are sooo good!!!" 
 It's my mama's on call advice and understanding.  
It's my sissy's love and long distance connection that will never go away!
  It's the fact that I am a "Tennessee Country Girl"....born and raised!  I like the simple life!  I like the sweet tea and the porch swings and having to drive 45 minutes to the mall...so ya just didn't go! 
 I LIKE to stay HOME!  My kids like to stay HOME!  I love that Home is Happy!
It's the "catch up" with an old friend :)
It's the comfort of a new friend that feels like an old friend you've known your whole life!
It's the beauty of the new season and Saturdays planting flowers and setting out pumpkins.  :)
It's the soup and cornbread I cannot stop making.... I love my iron skillet... My sweet inlaws gave it to me and I am doing it justice!  :)
It's the sound of my baby girl breathing as she sleeps on my chest.
It's watching the clothes in the washing machine go around with Jensie and her get so excited that she puts her face on the door. 
It's the sweet voice of my 3 year old telling me he loves me all the time for no reason.
It's my Emmie wanting me to draw rainbows with her every single day!  :)  
It's the 5 mile run with my kiddos that I feel so blessed God gave me strong legs to carry me and active, healthy children to keep me company and feeling on top of the world!!!!
It's the first steps my baby girl has been taking.... we are up to like 10! :)

It's the constantness my God reminds me he is here... in all of my "bubble" moments lately...and in all of my days.  He is here!  He blessed me with these children and husband and I am going to soak up every ounce of them!
 It's the Sunday School lesson and Sermon that sums up my life lately!  WOW!  I love when God speaks to me!  
I miss my Daddy so much!  I wish he could be here to just be...with us!  He wouldn't believe I have 4 kids!  Dear Lord...I have to count them often! Ha!  But with his absence...brings a constantness for me... of seizing the day..the moments.  Are there hard ones?  Sure?  Are there times I am drowning in children and duties and dinner?  Sure!  But...you just take your breaths and keep moving!  :)  Or..you stop...sit down at the bottom of the stairs and hug your children!  Tell them you love them!  Have a moment!  Let time stop and just smother them with affection and love!  It is AMAZING when a child is hurt or mad or sad ...just stop and hug them ...they stop...all behavior... they melt into your hug!  :)  It's magic!  :) 

 People ask me all the time...how I do it...4 kids...etc. etc.   That's it...in a nutshell... just do what she says..... LIVE SLOW!!!!!!!  :)  Amen!?  Amen!  :)  Have a happy week and check out her blog!  I put the link here!  Read her profile so you know about her and her life and can "connect"... :)  

Living Slow- Grace Full Mama   http://gracefullmama.com/living-slow/



 This makes Mama proud
 This is the best I could get him to do!  He was dancing and silly and we all couldn't stop laughing!
 He fits in our family huh?
 My little bunch
 Love Miss Krinkle Nose
 Gunner stand up!

 Silly Boys!
 These are my happy!
 My Boys!

 Love Jensie's face
 Happy girls!!

 LOVE
 11 Months old today!!!!  
 Never hard to get a good pic out of this little gal
I gave her a flower!  I mean look at her!  :)


Big 'Ol Rainbow

Rainbow is fading...but kids are precious
 Melting us
 She is such a big girl
 sisters
 Who's Adorable?
 Baby girl
 Hello... I'm 5!
 If you are an animal and come to my yard... I will catch you!  I will!

 Angel Eyes
 Daughters!!!!

 Porch swing ...


 Such a cutie
 Here I come!

 It's Fall!!!!!
 These two crack me up!!!!
 Nap time.... balloons!

The sweetest 3 year old! .... Well... most of the time!  :)

1 comment:

Becky said...

Finally I had a chance to enjoy your pics and testimony! About loving home......I feel the same way!

What a beautiful, fun and happy family you have created!@

You should get a blue ribbon!!!!

Or maybe just a long nap, ha, ha....
xoxoxoxo
Becky

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...