August 09, 2011

The Orange Family Est. July 28, 2001

So my song on here this time... wasn't my 1st or 2nd choice...for some reason couldn't get those... so I got an oldie but goodie.  Me and Nate liked this song when we were dating back in the day.  I even had the "single on cassette tape"  :)  The funny thing is... Nate still walks around the house and sings it all the time... I chuckle but I love it.  So here was one of our dating songs... kind of appropriate for this post I guess.  :)

You might be wondering about my title.... :)  Well... that is our wedding date... when we "officially" began as a family.  It has been 10 years and even though we celebrated our 10th anniversary in Aruba back in April... our actual date was just a little over a week ago.  Here are some pics of a new special gift from my sweet husband.  I have always loved porch swings... had one growing up.  I love to swing on it when we go home.  Nate's parents and Overs has one and its just got to get a swingin on by us when we visit. :) So one of the things Nathan got me was a swing and not just any swing.  :)  He had it engraved with:
 The Orange Family
Est. July 28, 2001
It is so super special to me and I LOVE IT!  :) It has already been hung and swung in and now pictures.  :)  The swing has a 500 lb weight limit and I think we were definitely getting real close to that!  I guess we will squeeze one more little Orange on there when she gets here for the complete Orange Family swing picture. :)

My mama came for a visit and we had to get her on it too.  :) Thanks mama for me and Nate's mini anniversary get a away. :)  And last but not least... some pics of Noah with his new special gift...given early.  We were going to wait until his bday but with a baby due and trips to the deer lease unknown...we thought we would do it early so he can get in some time before school starts.  Check him out!  :)   The Orange Family....for now :)Here is a close up so you can see the engraving :)
Just a swingin


 The shirt fits... LIFE IS GOOD for Mr. Noah Orange! :)
 His first "real gun" just his size :)  a little 22
 He is very good with it.... a true hunter...he shot a coon and  a snake in the pond
 It fits him just perfectly
MeeMaw and the grandkids... Emmie is wearing her wedding dress dressup outfit that MeeMaw gave her for her birthday


My sweet Mama!  Short and Sweet visit!  I love you Mama!!!!!  Hurry Back!!!!  :)  We miss you already!!

4 comments:

ED AND MARILYN said...

So sweet! Love the pictures!

Marci Campbell said...

Happy Anniversary! There's nothin' better than a porch swing, is there? I love the pic of your beautiful family squeezed into it...can't wait to see it with the newest addition too!

Amber Rader said...

I LOVE your new swing! What a perfect anniversary gift :)

Becky said...

You all are so precious!

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...