November 22, 2010

A Lump in My Throat

Well it is FALL and we are almost to Thanksgiving... so thankful.... but that is a whole nother post right? :) Just a little glimpse of our Fall b/c after Thanksgiving.... it is you know what time!!! :) I heard this song for the first time this past week and although it has probably been on in the car before... with three kids...it is hard to listen to the words! So.. the other night I was able to and UHH.... hard to swallow... will put that huge lump in your throat!!!! Everyone get your tissues... I think the reason why these songs get me so much is the loss of my Daddy and the fact that the moments are even Sweeter than ever in my life... and that I love my children more than anything! Most of the time I feel like I am spinning in circles, taking care of the kids and getting them this or that, cleaning up the messes and starting back over again... wondering when I will ever get sleep....but loving it all at the same time???? That is what makes it emotional b/c is is SO HARD but yet SO AWESOME all at the same time... Thanksgiving is always emotional for me when I reflect on all I am thankful for and so many blessings! So here are my difficult, rewarding, lovey blessings that I am so thankful for! They had a BLAST in the leaves!!!! Our front yard has two big trees that shed a lot of leaves so that is where they rolled around in the leaves! :)
Noah..you can barely see him b/c he is all in camo...about to leave for the deer lease with Daddy :)

Emmie dressed herself this afternoon and frolicked in the leaves like a fairy! It was hilarious!


Gunner was giggling too b/c Noah and Emmie were screaming with happiness



I mean...you would think she was playing in candyland...she is so happy





catching leaves in his hat







Love this with the tree behind him



time to bury







lovin it





























and now for some fall trees at our house :)






































This is my favorite
















This is a close second because it looks so pretty to look out the windows at and also when we drive up... it is so crazy to have leaves on the ground... our neighbors probably want us to hurry and rake them...but we think they look soooo beautiful on the ground..... crazy the things you miss and forget their beauty













2010 Season....in the running for Archer County Trophy Buck!!!!! That is right... it is a "nontypical buck" an eleven pointer.... if you don't know what a nontypical means... it has something to do with the rare rack where the antlers are very flat and wide.... VERY COOL!!! I am soo proud for Nate!
















Big Daddy Buck... He is an older deer



















The pictures don't do him justice.... trust me!




































So proud of their Daddy




















Just the boys... camo of coarse!





















The Proud Wife! Noah said, "Man...why are all the girls getting excited and getting pictures made... I mean this is a boy thing!" LOL!!!!






















He REALLY wants to see the WHOLE body...but I guess that will come one day when they get one together at the lease :)























Gotta have a mean face one :)
























Proud, Proud, Proud


























Emmie's Preschool Thanksgiving Feast.... a clown for some entertainment! :) So fun!

























Silly




























Sweet




























Little school girl... so proud of her! :)





























4 comments:

the campbell family said...

I love the trees changing color too! I always think of my Gran this time of year, he loved the holidays so much and we always used to sing Beautiful Star of Bethlehem to him and my Memaw...I love my memories of him. Can't wait to see your Thanksgiving and Christmas pics of those beautiful babies! Hope this week is amazing for your family!

Amber Rader said...

Great song selection...and I love the pictures of your kids playing in the leaves. This is my favorite time of year!

Becky said...

For some reason........I've noticed and ooohheeddd and aahhhed at the trees here this year also....in fact, Griffin and I picked up our "favorite " leaves just today.....

Love the camo pics@ Bryce has already killed a buck this year also....these guys....they are eat up!

Yes, a very long e-mail is in the works...sweet friend!

Happy Thanksgiving...I am thankful for you!

Becky Lynch said...

Oh girl, I have never heard that song! I love it and it made me cry. Our babies are growing so fast!!! I never new your Daddy, but I know he is so proud of you and the Momma you have become. Love you!

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...