September 12, 2010

100th Post :)

Wow... this is my 100th post... can't believe that... I never thought I would stick to doing this or even get started for that matter... I have enjoyed putting pics of our life on here mainly for our family and friends we never get to see that much.... and for the rest of ya... just keepin ya updated on what's going on with the Orange's.... that is, if you have time to look or even care... ha!:) Listened to this song the other day while running and thought of my kids and my life and being a mama.... ha ha... some of the lyrics made me laugh b/c I "do" throw my hands up in the air sometimes. saying AAAA OOOO gotta let go...... I want to celebrate and live my life sayin AAAA OOOO.... b/c I LOVE it! :)I don't "hit the club"....b/c I am in "the club" in my house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I feel like sayin yeah kids... "we gonna rock this club... this house.... we gonna light it up like its dynomite..... cuz I told you once (Emmie) and I told you twice (Noah).... just an upbeat song to dance around to my life around here to... Ha! Hope everyone is doing good... we are starting our 4th week of Kindergarten for Noah and our 2nd week of preschool for Emmie. Oh my word! So busy... but lovin it all. Life has to be a little scheduled, a little structured...but that is ok with me. :) Ready for fall... planted some mums... oh yeah! I did! :) Love and More Love to you all! found this little dude on my run... had Gunner in the joggin stroller and just put him underneath in the basket and he traveled with us for a while :)
I love how Gunner looks standing there... he wanted that turtle soooo bad!!!

The After School Surprise... Mommy found it.... :) Kid Points, Kid Points! Ha!


This would be day 1 of free lesson tryout for tap and ballet.... I was melting... had a little break to go change shoes and she said, "Mama, I wanna go home"..... yeah... she was done... I told her maybe be try again when she is 4? She said, "yes, when I am 4"... well.... bummer... but ok. :)




1st day of preschool.... sparkle dress from Nonna and Papa :)



Love my Girl!





Need to find me a good place for pics.... but here are some for now






G man








Pjs.... happy.... love!







brownies!!!!! Let them lick the bowl and spoon! :)









"Oh mommy, you are the best!"























Daddy's turn :)













I don't think Emmie wants you to see her little doll's face??? Ha!











praying mantis... only Noah finds














1st school project :) Family Flag
















before Noah goes to school.... check out Emmie's boo boo face :(
















This is my girly girl... so fun!
















I mean WHAT am I going to do with him? Seriously? Somebody tell me? :)


















Pool girl




















Lovin it!



















"Just chillin Mama"






















3 comments:

the campbell family said...

when you figure out what do do with noah, would you please clue me in? he and riley are so alike it's SCARY. that gunner has the sweetest face i've ever seen, and what can i say about emmie except that she's a doll!

Becky said...

Love it love it love it!!!!

Cutie patuties!

Is that a word????

Love Emmie's "toes" at dance!

When will she be 4???

*Kendra* said...

Love the pics! Your kiddos are so cute!

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...