May 09, 2010

This Mama is Blessed 3-Fold!

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mamas out there! What a JOY...what a GIFT.... what a BLESSING! I for one can just say...the Lord has blessed me 3-fold! No better song for me than this one that I have had on here before...but it is so true! :) Some days when I see and think of what He has given me to love and care for... I am without words. You know this if you are a Mama! They ARE the greatest gift! On another note.... MY MAMA is a priceless gift to me too! For, it is because of her that I have the strength I have to be a Mama. Some days... I can honestly wonder how in the world do I manage to do what I do and the answer is easy... b/c Mama always did. :) Thank you Mama! Your strength carries me through many of days. :) I love you!
Here are some pics of my blessings and cute as cute can be. :) Love them! Have a wonderful week everybody!
7 mths old :)








Love this face




So sweet





Holding her baby brother






She's got it down pat


























Look at Mama! :) Good Job!!!
























Love!!























Brothers














Pretty funny sequence of pics... their faces are hilarious!












































































































At Rainforest Cafe... they loved it!


































































Noah put on Gunner's pants...thinking they were HIS shorts. He didn't do it on purpose...and I thought it was hilarious... had to take a pic and he didn't want me too... bad Mama!























They are skin tight! Hilarious!

























This will be used against him one day if I don't like his girlfriend! Ha Ha Ha!





4 comments:

*Kendra* said...

Glad your Mother's Day was great! your kiddos look so cute!

Becky said...

Those three are absolutely the cutest!!!!!!! They all look a little different! And isn't that the best?

Blessed is the word of the month I do agree!

the campbell family said...

Noah is crackin' me up in those shorts, but hey, when almost everything you own is camo, it's easy to get confused...I blame Nate :) Also, the black and white outfits you told me about were adorable. Your kids are getting even cuter, which is not possible! I think Gunner and Jack would have been great buddies if we had been able to stay in your area!

http://jabrasr.blogspot.com/ said...

nice post i like it, keep blogging

The Christmas Belly Sweater

December is packed already with all the festivities of Christmas!  Christmas parties.Christmas Basketball Tournaments.Christmas Mexican Food...