December 21, 2009

December Fun

Here are some December pics... I cannot believe how fast this month has flown! I have loved every minute of the craziness! More memories to be made and moments to have these next two weeks.... I hope you all have wonderful Christmas and Happy, Happy New Year! Be Safe and Be Thankful! Big Hugs and Big Love from the Oranges! Our Horse and Carriage Ride in Southake.... my 1st one ever.. funny I am doing it with my 3 kids and hubby instead of just me and the hubby! :) Ha!



















































Macaroni in the hair!










Happy BDay to Mama











This is them giving me my card and some very cushiony pink houseshoes!












The hubbs gave me my most favorite color pink roses... and this is my bday cake/buckeye. All the way from Tennessee my sweet motherinlaw sent me these b/c she knows I love them! Thank you Kaye!
















My Favorite Christmas decoration in my whole house! I love our stockings and all our names!















Especially that one more was added this year! :)

















The tree... kind of whimsical.. thrown together... ornaments on and off constantly... but oh well...

















Decided to play with three rolls of TOILET PAPER! WHAT???

















Built their own Christmas tree with boxes... notice the bottom too.. ha



















Noah's class party at school... Emmie is right in there with him




















Chowin down.













































Playin Joseph in the Christmas Program at preschool.























Sing Little Drummer Boy






















So sweet





















































Loving on brother





















































































Me and the crazies































Little Smiley Man








































































































































































Santa Claus and his Aunt Kimberly... She looks beautiful and he looks so cute looking at the camera! :)





































Fun Times with the Ladies




































Mama and Daddy got a night out... well sort of... Gunner was the sleeping Santa the whole time!










Me and the youngens






Tough guy with his REAL bow and arrow... watch out!








































3 comments:

the campbell family said...

you ladies look gorgeous, and happy belated birthday! hope y'all a fantabulous christmas, as riley likes to say!

Becky said...

Precious! I feel caught up!. Yes, it is soooo fun with a little one (or two) around.......you are the best Mommy! Merry Christmas!

*Kendra* said...

Yall are super cute! Merry Christmas!

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...