December 27, 2018

“Gunner Is 9”

I don't think there is anything sweeter than a newborn baby on their "birthday".... But every time my kids put on the big birthday hat to celebrate another year of being an Orange kid... I just think they are the most adorable ever! I don't love that they are another year older and another year closer to not being kid... but I am just grateful to see them blow out their candles and smile as we all sing to them. Gunner amazes me with his ability to build legos all by himself. He is crazy about some legos. It takes a patient one to sit and take the time to put something together step by step.... especially when they are only a kid! I just hope he will always keep his “directional brain” & never be too stubborn to stop and ask for directions! 😂
I love his sweet heart & tender soul! I love his love for the outdoors & my favorite is when he has used all sorts of random things from the garage or outside to create a fort or some other awesome concoction. So happy to celebrate him & all his buddies who got to be there to play some good ol kickball & build & race LEGO cars. Birthdays are the best!






























































No comments:

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...