August 28, 2012

This Can't Be Happening!!!!!

There is just NO WAY Summer is OVER!!!!!!!!!!  We are having way too much fun! This can't be happening! I am NOT ready for early mornings, schedules, homework, projects, day in-day out! But.... I guess I have to put my "mom jeans" on and get through it! NOT! I know, I know, this is life... but whewww weee! I am TIRED and it is only day 2! Pretty bad when you are trying to figure out how to get in a 20 minute power nap before your 2nd grader gets home while your other 3 are playing...... that is my brain on "caffeine malfunction"...but then I have my afternoon coffee and its time to get er goin! Time to get back in the school gear! Plenty been happening here... we finished up our summer with a vacation with some friends that has been a tradition for 5 years now. Well this year we changed it up a bit... another wonderful family came, totaling our kid count to 14 with 12 adults! Plus FAMILY COMPETITION games! All families had a Team Color! So good to teach our children winning and losing and healthy competition! We got wet! We got messy! The "real" game of the trip though was to watch out for Noah and his "boyish" ways... He can keep you on your toes when you aren't use to him. Ha Ha! August has been super exciting with Gunner potty training himself ALL ON HIS OWN! (This a a blessing from God! I thank Him for sparing me! Ha!) Little Miss Jensie is 9 mths and counting and precious as ever! She is moving everywhere! Not walking yet so I still have some time!! Emmie Lou learned how to ride a bike without training wheels! Just turned 5 years old! I think I was 6, so I told her she beat me by a year! :) She has started dance with her sweet little friends and starts T-K in a couple weeks. Noah has started 2nd grade and lost a tooth at school on the 2nd day! That makes things exciting! He is starting flag football with all his buddies and ready for some hunting action at the deer lease! Even though we aren't ready.... we must make the best of it and enjoy these moments even with one eye shut...ha! I know we will adjust...its always hard the first couple weeks! I am clinging to my Lord for strength and extra patience even with tiredness, my coffee for my zing, my gym for my toxin release (ha), my mama for my calm, my beautiful family of friends that lift me up with their "realness" & sweet spirits, my children for their constant hugs,smiles and needs, my hubby for his laughter, support and love! With this "Army" of things .... I should make it! :)





































































No comments:

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...